Photo: Ray Mathis
As a Chicago Wilderness member, your organization can connect with our collective efforts; collaborate with other members; and leverage shared resources, including regional knowledge, expertise, data and tools.
Together, we can protect, improve, and expand our natural resources in the region. If you are interested in joining Chicago Wilderness, submit the member application below or contact us for more information. Member dues vary based on an organization's desired level of participation. For nonprofit organizations and public sector agencies, click here. For businesses, click here.
A Strong Alliance
Our member organizations represent nonprofits, businesses, and government entities. The alliance includes conservation organizations, coalitions, educational institutions, volunteer groups, advocacy organizations, and health, faith, and community-based groups, government agencies, utilities, and consulting firms.
• access the online Member Portal, featuring tools for member-to-member communication,
file sharing, data access, event calendar, and member news
• join focus area working groups and/or member committees, supporting your
organization’s conservation priorities
• connect with other regional stakeholders and issues
• share best practices and opportunities with our region’s nonprofit, government, education,
and business communities
• attend Chicago Wilderness events, including reduced registration fees where applicable
• contribute economic vitality and foster a high quality of life in the region