Chicago Wilderness Essential Lands & Waters (GIV) – building upon this foundational tool. Image: The Field Museum.
Chicago Wilderness member organizations need smart, efficient tools to collaborate effectively. By employing integrated technologies, we are building and supporting a system to provide member access to shared regional data and member-to-member collaboration and serve as the foundation for data-based regional conservation strategies.
- Assessed GIV tool for needs and refinements
- launched member support system
- trained members on new system
- began convening data advisors
- regional data system is live
- data tracked for each focus area
- member support system in place
- key players access and use data
- # organizations sharing & using data
- member satisfaction with new system
- technical capacity of members